- We’re a team of creative and technical professionals who are driven by results.
- A great project requires creativity and talent, but we’re also responsible, mature, and experienced—we get the job done to your satisfaction.
- We follow through, returning your phone calls and answering your questions.
- We believe in using a single point of contact for consistency and convenience—your project leader will see your project to completion.
- We have a wide network of voice talent and videographers to select for your project.
- We work with state-of-the-art equipment and software to assure the highest quality.
- We find the time, cost, and quality mix that’s right for you, then we deliver your project on time and within budget.
- We’ve been in business a long time–you can trust us to be an ongoing resource for your business.
Top 5 Reasons to Use Trusted Voice and Video
|Dr. Daniel Aron Shaye is the founder of and driving force behind Trusted Voice, LLC. Dr. Shaye is a gifted storyteller who creates compelling messages that inspire people to take action. His disciplined and methodical approach gets results from the creative process. His keen insights for motivational messages have been gained from years of experience working with people from all walks of life. His experience as a medical practitioner has given him particular insights for helping doctors communicate effectively through video and audio.
A 1990 graduate of the College of William & Mary in Virginia, he graduated salutatorian magna cum laude from Logan College of Chiropractic in 1996. He is licensed by the Virginia Board of Medicine as a Doctor of Chiropractic, and is also a Fellow of the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture, a Certified Chiropractic Rehabilitation Doctor, and a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician. He has published in clinical, trade, and lay publications. He has also taken the time to excel in athletics. In addition to experiments with ballroom dance, karate, triathlon, and other sports, he has run more than 27,000 miles and boasts a 1/2 marathon best of 1:12:42.
Dr. Shaye has served as a consultant to managed care companies, and lectures extensively on topics ranging from integrative medicine to strategies for entrepreneurs. He brings to Trusted Voice the business skills he has learned in private chiropractic practice, and combines these skills with a gift for the written word. Working with world-class voice talent, Trusted Voice and Video’s studios create products that have tremendous power to inspire the public, educate target markets, and build images that help businesses reach their true potential.