Creative Professionals with Business Acuity
- We’re a team of creative and technical professionals who are driven by results.
- A great project requires creativity and talent, but we’re also responsible, mature, and experienced—we get the job done to your satisfaction.
- We follow through, returning your phone calls and answering your questions.
- We believe in using a single point of contact for consistency and convenience—your project leader will see your project to completion.
- We have a wide network of voice talent and videographers to select for your project.
- We work with state-of-the-art equipment and software to assure the highest quality.
- We find the time, cost, and quality mix that’s right for you, then we deliver your project on time and within budget.
- We’ve been in business a long time–you can trust us to be an ongoing resource for your business.
Dr. Daniel Aron Shaye is the founder of and driving force behind Trusted Voice & Video. Dr. Shaye is a gifted storyteller who creates compelling messages that inspire people to take action. He has worked with and directed the finest voice talents in a wide variety of languages, and has taken great joy in delivering top-tier audio and video productions to our company’s ever-growing client list. His disciplined and methodical approach is consistently focused on the client’s end-goals, thus maximizing results from the creative process.
Working with world-class voice talent, Trusted Voice and Video’s studios create products that have tremendous power to inspire the public, educate target markets, and build images that help businesses reach their true potential.
Personal: A 1990 graduate of the College of William & Mary, Dr. Shaye subsequently graduated salutatorian magna cum laude from Logan College of Chiropractic in 1996. He prolifically publishes in clinical, trade, and lay publications; and finds a true love in the creative processes of today’s audio and video industry. He has also taken the time to excel in athletics. In addition to experiments with ballroom dance, karate, triathlon, and other sports, he has run more than 50,000 miles and boasts a 1/2 marathon best of 1:12:42.